Office Hours: Our clinic is open Monday – Friday, by appointment only.
We would like to Thank You for choosing Green Palms Health and Wellness as your medical cannabis provider. We have written this document to keep you informed of our current office policies.
- Cancellations: Please call within 24 hours if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. This allows us to provide that time slot to another patient. Green Palms Health and Wellness No-Show fee is $50.
Dismissal: If you are “terminated” from the practice it means you can no longer schedule appointments, get medical marijuana refills or consider us to be your doctor. You have to find a doctor in another practice. We will send a letter to your last known address, via certified mail, notifying you that you are being dismissed. If you have a medical emergency within 30 days of the date on this letter, we will help you. After that, you must find another doctor.
Common Reasons for Dismissal
- Failure to keep appointments, frequent no-shows.
- Non-compliance, which means you
- Will not follow physician instructions about an important health issue.
- Abusive to our staff
- Failure to pay your bill
Medical Records: MUST BE FAXED TO Green Palms Health and Wellness (239) 236-1543.
Billing: We collect consultation fee upfront prior to seeing physician. We prefer cash as any medical marijuana business prefers. Although, we will accept credit card with additional $5 processing fee or check. If you cannot pay your entire balance at time of visit, please make payment arrangements prior to coming in to see our physician.
- COSTS for our physician visits (Not covered by any health insurance). Payment online is available (email us to get our access code and directions although to pay online).
Initial Evaluation- $250 (all physician fees are paid upfront prior to seeing physician to simplify processes and eliminate a check out process).
Depending on your diagnosis and complexity of your health condition(s) our physician may require follow up visits every 70 days –
- $50-75 depending on length of time needed to work on dosages and current medication lists.
Renewal at 210 days- $199
Collections: Should you make a payment arrangement and you are unable to pay balances due upon agreement we will refer you to a collections agency within 30 days of default.
- Please do not call Green Palms Health and Wellness office requesting updates of the timing and decision to approve your Medical Marijuana ID card with the Medical Marijuana Use office. You will get a confirmation email directly from their office. You may contact them for updates at (850) 245-4720. Also, Once they send you a confirmation email with a temporary card, you can use the confirmation at a dispensary or for a dispensary delivery until you get your ID card.
- You will not be able to purchase any products containing THC through our office, we are not a dispensary. Once you are approved by our physician and the The Office of Medical Marijuana Use, we will direct you to a list of dispensaries on our website that will deliver to your home if there are not any dispensaries in your area.
- Once you have started on dispensary CBD/THC products… After Hours and Emergencies: For a serious emergency call 911 right away. If you are not sure and you call our office, please be sure to tell the person who answers the phone that it is an emergency & brief explanation of need. After hours you reach our answering service.
- An important tip: if you experience a high from the THC please note; taking a dose of your CBD only tincture/oil will help reduce the “high” feeling.
By typing your full legal name, this serves as your legal signature and that you acknowledge you have read and agree with or will comply with the terms of the document you are signing under penalty of perjury.