FMCC Sponsor/Exhibitor Information
The Florida Medical Cannabis Conference is designed to provide unprecedented education, new cannabis experiences and networking opportunities under one roof. The Florida Medical Cannabis Conference features inspiring presentations with both 1:1 as well as, group sessions for patients and physicians in an open Exhibit Hall with the best the industry has to offer from dispensaries to various cannabis products.
Now, with a growing body of research from across the world and much evidence on the positive benefits of “cannabis as medicine,” more physicians are showing greater interest in patient recommendations. We strategically select keynote speakers, innovators and expert panels to extend multiple layers of support to Florida’s growing patient registry (170k+). Our mission is to ensure each presenter does not overlap information and provides content that will help your business grow and your patients find success with medical cannabis. We ensure our audience that Swe will have a few speakers or guests that you may not normally see on the Florida Cannabis circuit.
We are thrilled to invite you to #FMCCORLANDO 2020. Check out the Amenities above under hotel info. The four-day agenda is currently being developed! If you’re interested in learning more about branding and sponsorship exposure opportunities, let us know your availability email@example.com or contact Jill Giles, Co-Founder FMCC (239) 298-3544.
REGISTER TODAY, WE WILL SELL OUT!! FEBRUARY 20-23TH, 2020 @ THE GAYLORD PALMS, ORLANDO
This is Jill and Dawn, your FMCC Event Co-Founders. We are proud to officially invite you to the Florida Medical Cannabis Conference in Orlando 2020! We are lifelong best friends, business partners and advocates for education, health and healing. Combined we offer twenty years of experience in healthcare and clinical program development. In 2002, Jill was diagnosed with Systemic Lupus. Her symptoms were intolerable; joint pain, restlessness and her conditions were managed by a Rheumatologist. Often as close friends do, Dawn took on the management of Jill’s recovery process as though it was her own. Over the years as her symptoms progressed Jill began seeking out specialists throughout Florida she was referred to a Neurologist for severe headaches and seizures, resulting in a diagnosis of Lupus Cerebritis. Today, Jill is no longer taking 8 of her 9 medication, seizure free and has stayed out of the hospital! Together they harness the power of everlasting friendship as a recipe for recovery. Together they share how medical cannabis can heal & transform lives in so many ways.
Our four-day conference is fast approaching… February 20-23, 2019. Here are a few tips for our corporate and nonprofit vendors to get you prepped for a super-intensive experience. NOTICE: All Exhibitors must complete an Exhibitor Agreement and Media Release form. Please sign, print, and mail Media Release or bring to the conference.
- On Thursday we will have Vendor set up and vendor networking & welcome event in the exhibit hall, Thursday evening.
- Exhibitor set up will start as early as early as 10:00 am until 7:00pm. (we will not accept any vendor set ups on Friday)
- We are providing everyone with 10 x 10 feet of space, a 6” table and two chairs. Please bring your own tablecloth and a minimum of 2 door prizes (up to $50 total value).
- When you arrive on the day of the event, a dedicated event hostess will assist you with an easy-to-read Table Assignment sheet to help guide you to your area for set up. If you are running late we can save your table if you contact us early. If we do not hear from you by 7:00 pm on Friday, your table will be given may not be available without refunds.
- You will want to park in the venue’s parking area alongside the venue (we also will have signage for additional parking space). Keep in mind, we have a number of vendors setting up so please be polite, unload your car and move expeditiously to the proper building we will assign for the Exhibitor Hall.
Vendors will be required to call or email us directly with questions regarding the Exhibitor Agreement. We must receive your logo and a signed copy once you have read the terms in the agreement. If for any reason you will not be able to make the event or are running late please call/text Jill Giles at (239) 298-3544.
The Gaylord Palms
Discount Link COMING SOON
6000 West Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee, FL, 34746 | (855) 680-3239 Reservations
A 4-DAY CANNXPERIENCE
Experience a world of possibilities when staying at The Gaylord Palms Resort. As a premier resort in Orlando when you walk into the resort you will see a massive 4.5 acre glass atrium, offers amazing on-site amenities with Wave Rider pool, 7 large water slides (size requirement 48″, a couple of toddler sized slides & water park experience as well) and shuttle service to Walt Disney World® (click for special rates).
Whether booking accommodations to attend FMCC as a family vacation, cannabis learning experience, or simply to network and attend our many special sessions and activities, the Florida Medical Cannabis Conference 2020 is the ideal setting. After a full day of continuing education, exploration through the Main Exhibitor Hall, wind down and choose from eight restaurants and lounges, or pool area with your family open 7am to 11pm)
LEARN, NETWORK AND PLAY
We selected the Gaylord Palms for the Florida Medical Cannabis Conference because it offers the perfect combination of conference center space, experience, and location to make the best of all Florida and its diverse community has to offer. A destination in and of itself, FMCC is a world-class cannabis retreat with stunning vistas in every direction.
FMCC is the ideal destination to grow your business:
- Patient-designed Support Services and Educational Sessions
- Physician Continuing Education Sessions (CME and CEU certification)
- 2,009 well-appointed guest rooms and suites
- 450,000 total square feet of sophisticated event space
- 4 single level ballrooms
- Walk into their soaring glass atrium showcasing the landscape of the Everglades, the cobblestone streets and rich history of St. Augustine, and the picturesque scenery and vibrant colors of Key West.
- 8 restaurants and lounges offering a wide variety of culinary experiences and price points
- 7,000 yards of on-premise, championship golf right outside our front door
- A full-service spa treating mind and body with loving care, and a well-equipped fitness center
- Award winning event planning and culinary teams
- On-site Audiovisual and Production Company, destination management company and drayage company to ensure all planning needs are seamlessly executed
- Convenient access to the Orlando International airport and all of the area’s major attractions
All this and more awaits you at this amazing Orlando Golf and Spa Resort!
Link for Discount/Group Rates https://book.passkey.com/go/FMCC2019